I love technology and I believe if I were not a pianists I'd be one of those YouTubers like TechnoBuffalo or MKBHD who do tech reviews. Aside from playing the piano, this is my second biggest hobbie and I like to talk about it. I hope you all enjoy.
- EXTREMELY conformable
- Sturdy, robust foldable design
- Booming Bass is great, sound is clear and loud
- For a premium pair of headphones they actually look good. (I'll get to that later)
- Highs could be a little sharper
- Headphone jacks could be in both ear cups
While solely looking at other headphones in the same price range I realised that ALL of beats competitors looked and feel dirt cheap! When buying a premium item of pretty much anything (unless they're for the studio) I want something that looks stylish and allows to me show my personality through them. The Beats were the only pair that did that for me. They come in a variety of stylish colours and just looked good.The sound quality between other brands weren't noticeable enough for me to make me think twice.
Beats are the best headphones on the market.